I found a workaround that makes it possible to measure CSAT on an Agent level using an (any) external tool.
1) Create an account with a surveytool e.g. Survicate or Hively.
2) Ceate a survey with that tool, or if necessary several surveys to measure individual performance ( e.g. CSAT agent 1, CSAT agent 2
3) In Trengo create a custom field on USER level, called CSAT.
4) Enter survey HTML code in this field:
5) Add custom field to an e-mail channel's signature, in this case [agent.custom_field....]: Example attached
6) Result, see example
We're going to tweak this workaround a little to make it a bit prettier, but it works!
New other feature:
We have recently added the rule action "Closed ticket" which means you can auto send message based on a close ticket.
We have created a label ourselves that's called "Trigger CSAT"
Whenever a conversations is closed, we apply the label and close the conversastion, triggering a rule with an automated message for CSAT.
As the message is HTML rich, you can use the embed code of the CSAT tool, including tags like the name of the agent, for example.