Office hours email , push notifications

Would be nice if you can set office hours per User. Just like the chat.

For example, in the weekend I don't want to receive notifications on my phone using the App. 

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Within the settings of your own profile, you can choose when you would or would not like to receive push  notifications, see also: https://help.trengo.com/en/articles/14521-snooze-push-notifications-to-stay-focused

• Hello Tamara, I de-installed the App because the App was driving me crazy out-of-office in the weekends.
    So I want to install the app so I receive notifications during office time. 

I cannot select the weekdays or exclude the weekend using this.

Like 1
    • Bram Bruning Thanks for sharing the improvement. Sounds like a geat add on to our Snooze feature!

• Boy Brabander I noticed you had a similar request concerning Business hours per user. Could you please like and follow this topic. I'll make sure to keep you up to date of any updates here. 

• We are working on creating private inboxes and improving personal profiles. This will be added into these features. I'll keep you up to date if there is more specific news. 

• It would be nice if you can set business hours per Team, because teams in our organisation have different business hours.

Like 1
  • Hello, for our company (Groenhart) we have the same issue. We also don't want to receive the notifications outside the business hours on the mobile application.  

• We are researching this feature and the possibility to elaborate on the current "do not disturb" feature. I will keep you posted if there's any news about this. 

Like5 Follow
  • Status In review
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 64Views
  • 6 Following