Conversations in chronological order

It would be great if there was a possibility to put converstations in a chronological order (new messages on top, old messages on the bottom). Right now it is the other way around and for us it is hard to get used to. 

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thank you for your suggestion! 👍

• Maybe a switch how to sort. 'up' or 'down' e.g.

Like 3
  • I'm having the same problem. It can be very confusing at times. Christ van Leest idea would be superb

Like 1
  • Within the overview of the conversations it is possible to set the order from old to new or new to old. The order of your preference will now be remembered. 

• Tamara Berner I know that is possible; what I mean is within a conversation, when there are multiple emails sent, the reply part is at the bottom, so the latest email in above that one, and so on.

Like 1
  • Hi.. has anything been done about this one at all? eg being able to sort the conversation either way? Thanks

• It is possible to sort conversations either way, but it is not yet possible to sort the messages within one conversation. 

• Tim B
      • Tim_B
      • 8 mths ago
      • Reported - view

Tamara Berner  Hi, is it something you are working on at all? It can be quite confusing sometimes. Particularly if someone has been added / copied in to some but not others.  Or when a ticket has been opened and closed a number of times, as we often do. It would be very useful just have it all chronological from start to finish. Thanks

Like7 Follow
  • 7 Likes
  • 8 mths agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 60Views
  • 5 Following