Contact moments in ticket doesn't show all text

We received an e-mail where the content doesn't show all text. In the "Contact" sidebar in de module "Contact moments" there is part of the text and i'm able to click on the item, but after the click nothing happens. When I use the inspector in Chrome to view the item all text exists in the div <div data-v-b733e66c="" class="latest_moment_text">. I assume it's a bug the the content isn't toggled when clicking on the item?

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Robbin, 

Have you tried the "view orginal feature" with the message? If this doesn't work, could you please send us an email (team@trengo.com) informing us about the ticket number, so we can further look into the situation?

Reply Like
      • Robbin
      • mgb
      • 1 mth ago
      • Reported - view

Tamara Berner Yes tried that before posting the bug, the "view original feature" doesn't show the content. It's strange that the content is only shown in the sidebar. It's also shown in the short description in the Trengo ticket list (left sidebar where you can select a ticket). When I open the e-mail in the webmail of the e-mailaccount the text is shown in the content. The content itself is HTML formatted and only the last part (<p>) is shown in Trengo. The ticket number is 21363781.

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 10Views
  • 2 Following