Possibility to turn the enter-button on and off

Within the tool I miss the possibility to turn the enter button on and off for answering calls . If I am writing a longer message, I don't want the sentence to be sent after every enter, but only when it is ready. The option is available in other messaging apps which is very useful

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thanks for sharing this suggestion! We will keep track of this wish and keep you up to date as soon as there is any news. 

• Alena I noticed you had a similar request, so I will like to suggest you to like & follow this request.

"For now, by pressing "enter" any message is sent, which causes a lot of issues for operators when they are overloaded with incoming requests. Thus, would be awesome to have an opportunity to customize sending options for specific account. For instance: 
    - disable "enter" key as sending and allow it to be as "space" key, or spacing the text down. 
    - enabling sending only by pressing the button "send" 

PLEASE note that it is very important for both: web + app! 

Most services have function to preview text and make visible when customer/ or another agent is typing anything. That is an awesome feature! Would be so cool to have it :) "

Like 1
  • Kristiaan Weel I have noticed you placed a similar post, so I have removed your post. Can you please like and follow this post to keep up to date about this feature?

Like 1
Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 16Views
  • 4 Following