Bulk deleting - not working

Hi... when you try to select multiple messages then click delete at the top its not deleting them straight away. Sometimes you have to do it again or refresh the page. This is a big problem when trying to delete often.

Related to this, its very annoying to only be able to delete 50 items but instead of only deleting the first 50 you have selected it says you can't do it. So if your search selection in that inbox brings back more than 50 you can't do it at all and have to gradually try to select every one individually, which takes a long time. It would be very good if you could select as many as you wanting using the keyboard like in outlook. eg shift.

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thanks for sharing, Tim! I have tested this issue and experience the same, so I have forwarded this to our developers and will inform you when it's solved. 

• The bulk actions should be working at this moment. Please let me know if you still experience any issues. 

• Tim B
      • Tim_B
      • 2 mths ago
      • Reported - view

Tamara Berner Thanks very much Tamara. That's working well for me now. Is there any other deleting developing work going on at the moment to make it easier and quicker?

Like Follow
  • Status Solved
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 14Views
  • 2 Following