Identify user by email and username across devices.

I would like the option to identify the user by username and email to chat on a subdomain.

Let's say someone starts a chat at trengo.com, and logs in to app.trengo.com (lot's of SaaS products work with subdomain). I want the chat to continue instead of opening a new chat. (Same ip address, same chatbox).

Also when someone switches their devices. And is logged in into the same account. I want the chat to continue as well.

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Ryon, 

Thank you for your submission. 

It's definitely a good idea, but I'm not sure how feasible it would be from a technical standpoint. For now, I would recommend you send us a message via our WA channel to prevent you from losing previous messages with our team.

Like 1
    • Daniela Backman  I understand! I took Trengo as an example but I ment it more for my own websites as well 馃槃. I'm working a lot with subdomains so it would be really cool!

• Ryon Mereboer Yes I get your point 馃檪Have you seen thispossibilityy elsewhere?

• Daniela Backman Yup, in Tidio, Intercom and some other software I used before.

• Ryon Mereboer Thank you for sharing examples. For now this is probably not something we will prioritise, but it is interesting for the future. We appreciate your input.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 wk agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 8Views
  • 2 Following