Amount of new open tickets invisible after 1000 emails

We are managing over 10 different email addresses in Trengo. The amount of emails is overloading in certain periods of the year. Unfortunately we do not have the overview which email address has the most unreplied tickets. It would be great for our overview to see these amounts of tickets, even if there are more then 1000 unreplied tickets.

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thanks for sharing this wish here Victoria! I will monitor the interest in this feature and keep you up to date if there's any news. 

• Thanks again for sharing this wish! The loading of the numbers in the left sidebar is a very large query, meaning that it costs a lot of "memory" to enable this. Therefore we have chosen to keep the limit at 1,000 for now, to make sure the whole system has a quick operation speed. 

Like 1
    • Tamara Berner Thanks for the update! 

Like 1
  • Tim van den Dam Hi Tim, I noticed you had a similar wish. Even though this wish was not planned at the time, I'm definitely up for bringing this subject up again with our product team and keep you posted if there's any news worth mentioning. Please hang on to this topic to make sure you get updated!

Like1 Follow
  • Status Completed
  • 1 Likes
  • 9 mths agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 26Views
  • 2 Following