Trengo's Community guidelines📚
Hi and welcome to the Trengo Community! We're excited to see you here; the place to learn from and share with Trengo users from all kinds of industries.
The Trengo Community becomes more awesome with contributions from people like you, so feel free to share your ideas and questions. These guidelines helps you and others to get the best Community experience possible.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Feel free to share your knowledge, ask questions or provide feedback;
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech;
- Include screenshots, pictures or videos to explain your question;
- Read through the “how to post” directions and follow them;
- Be authentic: only post what is yours;
- Nobody likes Spam, including you. Try to keep the community free of Spam such as advertisements or self-promotion;
- Respect privacy of others and yourself. Never ask or share personal information within the community;
We reserve the right to remove or adjust posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend a user who violates these guidelines. If you notice inappropriate behavior which is not in line with these Community Guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com.