Synchronize mail outlook and Trengo visa versa

We are working on the roll-in of Trengo and are doing  this employee for employee. So we'll have to work temporarily with Outlook (0365) and Trengo. Problem. In Outlook you can see the status in Trengo. In Trengo you cannot see not the status in Outlook.
I would like it that if we delete a mail from Outlook, it will also be deleted in Trengo or at least see the actual status in TRengo

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thanks for sharing Marcel. We have made an update on this request. As soon as an email will be deleted in Outlook, the ticket will be closed in Trengo with an audit-annotation stating "Closed by [channel-name] at [date]. 

Reply Like
  • Hi Tamara.. Thanks fot the headsup.. Only.. How do I enable this feature since it its not working for us yet. I can see a Trengo Open status in Outlook when working in Outlook. However. When I delete a mail from Outlook I cannot see the audit annotation and the ticked is not closed.. Perhaps you can tell me how te enable this? thanks

Reply Like
    • Marcel Knol Hi Marcel, could you try to save the channel and try again? 

Reply Like
    • Reply Like
    • Tamara Berner Tried that but doesnt work. How about deleting the entire channel and placing it again? Perhaps that wil work? grtz

Reply Like
    • Marcel Thanks for sharing! Could you email (team@trengo.com) me an example of a ticketnumber so I can look into this situation?

Reply Like
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 12 days agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 10Views
  • 2 Following