Ticketsystem with a list sorted by day and onwer

I am looking for an alternative to our ticket system.

Being able to schedule to-do's or a list of reminders per day is nice to have.

To replace the current ticket system, we must be able to create tickets without having to send an email. This is necessary to be able to follow up on agreements.

Simple example of how we work now:
- We receive calls and make a follow-up ticket. The colleague follows this up.
- We send our customer a quote by email and update the ticket and follow it up the next day.
- We receive an agreement by email and update the ticket manually.
- Order placed with supplier, ticket updated and follow up the ticket a few days later if the customer has not yet called.
- Once completed, our invoice will be sent, update the ticket and then close it.

In this way we keep control over the process and we can follow our commitments.  you see that it takes quite a lot of time now and would save a lot of time if this can be done within trengo

This is more or less ready within trengo. The start is right now sending an email but it should not be necessary.

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thanks for sharing your suggestion! Sounds like a great add-on to Trengo! 

For now a small workaround might me to use the "Send later" feature, so you don't actually have to send an email, but you just create a draft. 

Reply Like
  • Thank you for your comment.

I have tried send later function but is not a workable solution because I have to fill in a recipient. I enter my own email address here. The ticket then closes at the time and date I set it. A ticket must be picked up again and not closed.

Reply Like 1
  • Screen dump shows how we deal with tickets. You can see that we are constantly copying and pasting.

Reply Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 15Views
  • 2 Following