Reminders for a @Team

Hello all, 

we use trengo to manager better the orders of our customers. we are mainly a B2B company. One feature we need is :  an internal chat where Teams can communicate and for obv reason the possiblity to set a reminder whole team can check.  ( we usually buy from supplier who need 2/3 days to deal ) 

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thanks for sharing Alessandro! We are continuously busy with improvements and the good news is that an internal chat is coming soon 🚀 
    Could you please explain more about what you mean by a team reminder? We do have now a possibility to set a reminder on a personal level. Would you like to have something like this but for teams? 

• Aga Wenska Hello Aga,  

Yeah, would be good click on reminder and choose date and which user communicate a reminder.  Like a mention on private messages.  

Example :  I assign to me the help request -> my customer do an ordner for a piece I don't have ->  I place an ordner to my supplier ( outside trengo ) -> I place a reminder on @team about delivery date 

• Alessandro Berno Thanks for the explanation! I will keep an eye on this feature and let you know as soon as I have any update!

Like Follow
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 11Views
  • 2 Following