Customers' chats/tickets rating and collecting a feedback

Would be great to collect information about the level of customers' experience. 
- Rate after the website chat is ended (may be implemented by thumb up and thumb down buttons, and a liitle field for a comment) 
- Internal Trengo questionnaire that bay be sent to any channel by pushing a button. 

For instance "send a feedback form" button, that leads to some webpage (implemented by Trengo and adjustable for users). Information on this webpage may be collected and sorted in admin panel.

7replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thanks for sharing this wish! At this moment we do not offer a Customer satisfaction tool for the chat. However, you can create a survey using any other tool and create a quick reply in Trengo, which can be send at the end of a conversation. 

• Rob Vallenga Feel free to follow and like this post, as it is similar to this one: https://talk.trengo.com/t/60hyk9q/star-evaluation-after-conversations

• Alena
    • Customer support Team Leader
    • Alena
    • 5 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Tamara Berner  I hope all is well! Would be great to push this forward and collect feedbacks without additional tools. Thank you!

• Hi Alena & Rob, we are planning to build Rules on the base of outbound messaged and Closing actions. This will enable the ability to trigger a Flowbot for example to retreive feedback from your customers. (In the meantime you can allready do this by assigning the conversation to a certain team and trigger a flowbot on the assignment action). 

• In addition to this ticket it would be awesome to add the possibility to place a thumbs up/down or rating notice in the signature of tickets so customers can give feedback on the given support. The results can then be showed in the statistics within Trengo.  

Like 2
      • Alena
      • Customer support Team Leader
      • Alena
      • 1 mth ago
      • Reported - view

Niels Koning right, I forgot to add a point regarding the statistics. Thank you!
      Waiting a lot for this feature, as 3rd party service for a feedback is abusive. 

• I second the idea. The key element is that the rating and the feeback must be native solution. Not send the user to another site / survey. This way, it will get much better results, as the statistics show that when a user is being send to another page, he usually leaves without rate. Also it will help to have these info in Trengo Statistics. 

Hope you can do it soon, my hello to all the community from Greece

Like 1
Like11 Follow
  • Status In progress
  • 11 Likes
  • 2 wk agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 78Views
  • 7 Following