Customers' chats/tickets rating and collecting a feedback
Would be great to collect information about the level of customers' experience.
- Rate after the website chat is ended (may be implemented by thumb up and thumb down buttons, and a liitle field for a comment)
- Internal Trengo questionnaire that bay be sent to any channel by pushing a button.
For instance "send a feedback form" button, that leads to some webpage (implemented by Trengo and adjustable for users). Information on this webpage may be collected and sorted in admin panel.
Hi Alena & Rob, we are planning to build Rules on the base of outbound messaged and Closing actions. This will enable the ability to trigger a Flowbot for example to retreive feedback from your customers. (In the meantime you can allready do this by assigning the conversation to a certain team and trigger a flowbot on the assignment action).
I second the idea. The key element is that the rating and the feeback must be native solution. Not send the user to another site / survey. This way, it will get much better results, as the statistics show that when a user is being send to another page, he usually leaves without rate. Also it will help to have these info in Trengo Statistics.
Hope you can do it soon, my hello to all the community from Greece
We are currently investigating the possibility to implement a CSAT (customer satisfaction measure) feature in Trengo. I would love to hear how you all would like this feature to be implemented in Trengo.
- How would you like to measure customer satisfaction?
- On which channels would you like to implement this?
- When and how would you like to send out / activate CSAT?
- What questions would you like to ask?
And anything else you would like to see in such a feature.
Feel free to share your ideas in this topic or to email them to email@example.com!
1. How would you like to measure customer satisfaction?
As simple and short as possible; the customer should take little effort and time. For example, using a 3 or 5 point scale (possibly in the form of smileys) to ask for feedback on 3 to a maximum of 5 subjects / questions.
And the option to ask a multiple choice question or open question to which the customer can freely answer.
2. On which channels would you like to implement this?
WhatsApp for Business (the only channel we are currently using in Trengo)
3. When and how would you like to send out / activate CSAT?
Immediately after closing the ticket. Preferably that it does not have to be done manually, but is done automatically.
4. What questions would you like to ask?
- What do you think of the speed with which you receive a response from us?
- To what extent have we answered your question completely or can you continue with it?
- To what extent did you experience the employee as helpful / service / friendly?
- How much effort did it take you to find our contact details to submit your question through the app?
- Did you first look for the answer to your question on our website or intranet?
- May we contact you about your feedback?
5. Anything else we would like to see in such a feature
- We would like to have the questions to be asked in-house so that we can adjust them ourselves if necessary.
- In addition, we would like to be able to (periodically) switch the measurements on or off ourselves.
- The results must be easy to collect and interpret via a reporting function (also in graphical representation).
- Choice for anonymity if the customer wishes: offering the app the option of having his completed survey “separate” from his telephone number.
- The possibility to present the questionnaire in the language of the customer (English or Dutch). For example, by selecting the language before the questionnaire is sent. Or that the customer can make his own language choice (even more convenient!).
We launched CSAT for email yesterday!
Here you can find all the documentation about it: https://help.trengo.com/en/30068-customer-feedback.
Good to know: we are already working on adding CSAT to all other channels at well.