Customers' chats/tickets rating and collecting a feedback
Would be great to collect information about the level of customers' experience.
- Rate after the website chat is ended (may be implemented by thumb up and thumb down buttons, and a liitle field for a comment)
- Internal Trengo questionnaire that bay be sent to any channel by pushing a button.
For instance "send a feedback form" button, that leads to some webpage (implemented by Trengo and adjustable for users). Information on this webpage may be collected and sorted in admin panel.
Hi Alena & Rob, we are planning to build Rules on the base of outbound messaged and Closing actions. This will enable the ability to trigger a Flowbot for example to retreive feedback from your customers. (In the meantime you can allready do this by assigning the conversation to a certain team and trigger a flowbot on the assignment action).
I second the idea. The key element is that the rating and the feeback must be native solution. Not send the user to another site / survey. This way, it will get much better results, as the statistics show that when a user is being send to another page, he usually leaves without rate. Also it will help to have these info in Trengo Statistics.
Hope you can do it soon, my hello to all the community from Greece
We are currently investigating the possibility to implement a CSAT (customer satisfaction measure) feature in Trengo. I would love to hear how you all would like this feature to be implemented in Trengo.
- How would you like to measure customer satisfaction?
- On which channels would you like to implement this?
- When and how would you like to send out / activate CSAT?
- What questions would you like to ask?
And anything else you would like to see in such a feature.
Feel free to share your ideas in this topic or to email them to email@example.com!