Rule based on 'to' email address

Ability to create a rule based on the TO email address. This is helpful if different departments use Trengo support desk to manage queries, eg. finance. If email TO is 'accounts@' then it should be assigned to a person or group.

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Thanks for sharing this feature. I will keep track of this post and keep you up to date if there's any news concerning this feature. 

• Mark, in addition to my previous message, have you considered working with different teams for different email channels? 

• We too would very much like to have this feature. 

Example:

We send notifications on behalf on our customers using the primary address info@company.com.

The reply address of these notifications are dynamically configured as info+customer@company.com. Replies are send to one info@company.com mailbox.

The 'customer' part in the address is a tag which we would like to use as a label in Trengo. E.g. via a rule or automatically.

Like 1
    • Mike
    • Mike
    • 4 mths ago
    • Reported - view
    • Mike
    • Mike
    • 4 mths ago
    • Reported - view

We want this feature too

Like 1
  • I would very much like this feature too. We have a particular email address that comes into one of our main teams but we need to see quickly that it was for this particular service. 

Like5 Follow
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 49Views
  • 6 Following